It is inevitable that signage will deteriorate over time, however, there are things you can do to keep your signage looking new and avoid it impacting your brand negatively. Here are 4 tips to keep your signage costs in check:
1. Choose signage that is suitable to your brand and environment. Get the signage company onboard right from the beginning.
2. Invest in good quality products from the beginning, this will minimise costs further on and generally give you a better looking
3. Regular maintenance & cleaning will prolong deterioration and keep the signs looking fresh and new. It is also a great way to
identify any safety hazards before they become a serious issue.
4. Use the same signage company as they know your company and site best, this will ensure a quicker turnaround and fewer mistakes.
Talk to us at CSS if you are in need of any of:
• Signage rejuvenation
• Regular audits of signage
• Electrical maintenance
• Signage repair e.g replacement of LED bulbs & transformers
Maintenance plans keep your signage costs in the black.